Ditch your intimidation — start writing your book with confidence — any book — fiction or non-fiction.
You want to write a book, but you don’t know the first thing about getting started. Will it cost you money to create a book? How should you begin? Maybe you’re not that computer savvy. This course helps you get everything organized so when you sit down in front of that computer you will not be intimidated by the setup and mechanics of getting started. You will be able to dive into writing your book content and, you will make great progress as you challenge yourself to write more and more each time you sit down at your computer. The great thing is, you will learn some neat tips and tricks along the way to make your book dream come true.
Some of the things you will learn are:
- Why you should test the waters with an eBook
- Organize your new writing business
- Make project folders and subfolders
- Protect your work and your computer equipment
- Research characters professions
- Know your locations
- Setting up your working file
- Learn and use Styles
- Don’t do that manually!
- Where is that thing?
- Critique Groups
What are the requirements?
- First and foremost, you should have the desire to write a book. While you can use a pen and paper, it is highly advisable to use a computer with a word processing program because writing the book is only the first part of your journey.
What am I going to get from this course?
- This course will prepare you so you can sit down and begin the organization of your book and start writing.
Who is the target audience?
- This course if for anyone who has an idea for a book, or someone who has already written a book but it has been sitting in a drawer on hold because they didn’t know what they were doing. And someone who has written a book and needs a refresher course.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]