An step-by-step guide on turning your doodles into 3D models and selling them in the Unity Asset Store – Part 2
Welcome to Part 2 of our training! (It is not necessary to do Part 1) This course is for any artist who is looking to thrive by sharing their doodles, sketches, characters & designs with one of the largest growing game development communities in the world. Get access to millions of paying developers and essentially your potential clients who need game assets from talented artists like yourself. Help others create the projects of their dreams by providing them with your best dream creations. Your imagination is the limit.
What You Will Learn:
- How to take your doodles and sketches and turn them into Monthly Revenue
- How to look at your art and be able to break it down into simple 3D shapes
- Learn specific modeling techniques used for game development and design
- Learn Step by Step process on how to build 3D geometry from your sketches
- How to unwrap your 3D models and draw textures using zBrush 4R7 and Photoshop
- How to bring your characters to life in the leading animation package
- How to export your 3D animated model and set it up inside a game engine
- How to take your creations and submit them for sale using required tools
I will show you a step by step process that I use to create and submit 3D assets to the Unity Asset Store. I spent the last 15 years learning all the necessary tools & techniques and will now teach you how you can do the same with this easy to follow online course.
As you go through the course I suggest breaking it down into sections or 4 days. Spend 2 days on modeling, 1 on animation and 1 in Unity. You are of course welcome to also just squeeze the whole thing in one weekend which will quickly send you on your own way to selling your own assets. We all learn differently so find your own comfortable speed … and Lets Begin!
What are the requirements?
- Download Free Versions of Maya, zBrush, Photoshop, and Unity 3D
What am I going to get from this course?
- Make Money Using the Top Programs in the Video Game Industry!
- Model, Animate and Submit Your Creations for Sale to Millions of Developers!
- Build High Quality 3D Models For Your Own Projects.
- Create Consistent Monthly Cash Flow from Your Work!
- Learn How to Make Low Polygon Mobile Friendly 3D Models
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who loves character design and animation.
- No prior knowledge of Maya, zBrush or Unity 3D is needed.
- Anyone who is looking to create assets for video game design and development.
Full Details ☞ [ Take Course Now ]