Learn about HTML5 Forms, Image Sliders, Flexible Video, Lazy Loading, and Image Sprites
This course coves advanced responsive web design topics on HTML5 forms with sprite feedback, responsive video and sliders, and using sprites for social media. Additionally, it covers two different ways to deliver different graphics based on screen width, how to use fonts for icons, and lazy loading images for a gallery. We also toss in a unit covering the Add 2 Home capabilities of Apple handheld devices.
Prior to taking this course you should complete the introductory course in this series.
What are the requirements?
- Web Hosting, Dreamweaver or other WYSIWYG editor, Photoshop.
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of this course you will be able to create an HTML5 form with pattern matching, user feedback, and required.
- By the end of this course you will be able to implement a responsive image slider.
- By the end of this course you will be able to implement responsive video proportional resizing.
- By the end of this course you will be able to use a sprite graphics for social media icons.
- By the end of this course you will be able to use two different methods to swap images based on your users browser width.
- By the end of this course you will be able to use a font for web page graphics.
What is the target audience?
- Successful students will have completed the “Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 – Introduction” course by Paul Cheney.
- Students should know basic responsive design including HTML5, adaptive navigation, media queries, Dreamweaver, etc.
Full Details :[ Take Course Now ]