Develop and deploy React Native mobile apps powered by a Node, Express and MongoDB server
Anybody who comes from a web background understands that native mobile development is far more complicated. HTML/CSS takes minutes to learn, whereas getting your head around iOS development can take months.
One might also miss the beauty of front-end web frameworks like React; much care must be taken to instil a native mobile app with an organised and meaningful architecture.
Fortunately there is React Native: a framework which enables developers to build their apps with a markup language and stylesheet syntax mimicking that of the web, while bringing all the structure of React with it.
By the end of this course you’ll be familiar enough with React Native and Node to begin building the entire stack of your next application with it, on your own.
What are the requirements?
- Students should have programming experience and understand basic networking
- This course is developed for MacOS users. Users of other operating systems may be able to follow along but are not catered to.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Develop mobile apps with React Native on the front-end
- Build mobile backend API’s with Node, Express and MongoDB
- Deploy Node applications to Heroku
What is the target audience?
- This is not for students who are completely new to programming or application development
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]