No website required, no web design knowledge required
If you need a free and easy website, quickly, and don’t want to learn HTML, WordPress, Dreamweaver, coding, programming or anything else, then this is the course for you. Publish your existing PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, without conversion, for free. Allow (or prevent) visitor comments and downloading of files. Make some documents visible to the world while others are for members-only. You’ll have the site up in a matter of minutes, and it will never cost you a penny.
What are the requirements?
- Students should be able to create the documents that they want to publish on their own using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or anything that can produce PDF files.
- Have access to any Internet-connected Mac or Windows computer.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Publish PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents online, for free.
- Control whether or not visitors can comment on, and download documents.
- Make some documents available to the world, others for members only.
- Announce the site and and share links to members-only documents.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people who need to publish information online without the cost of a website or the learning curve of WordPress, HTML, or other web development tools and technologies.
- Students who are already familiar with Docs.com publishing probably won’t benefit from this course.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]