Pass the PMI® PMP® & CAPM® Certification Exams Prep by Practicing on 1000+ PMBOK® TOGAF Questions in Less than 35 hours.
This course enhances your knowledge in project management according to PMBOK® Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and will gear you towards passing the PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam successfully.
PMI® institute is registered trademark and holding the following well known certificates such as PMP®, CAPM®, and PMI-ACP.
CompTIA© is another well known institute holding Project+ certificate.
The same course will be updated with future PMBOK® Guide releases.
This course gives you the knowledge and skills to ensure that your projects are completed on time and budget while giving your client the agreed upon product.
Benefits of PMP®
- Internationally recognized Project Management Certification.
- High demand for certified PMP® managers.
- Enhance skills and knowledge which build self-confidence.
- Improve career opportunities and progression.
- Increase your visibility and become a more valuable member of your organization.
- Imbibe the best practices in project management and increase the success rate of your projects.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand projects and project management disciplines with the 1000+ exam questions and answers.
- Learn the project management processes described in the PMBOK® Guide while practicing the exams questions.
- Work out on more than 1000+ questions to significantly improve the chance of passing the test.
- Discover tricks and hints on how to answer the exam questions.
This course is useful for any person who would like to understand project management critical thinking as well as, for project managers to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
Finally, several videos are part of this course by providing a deep explanation of the exam questions and answers available in this course.
* This course is part of a larger course provided by the same instructor.
** Each Lecture has a downloadable material PDF. PMP® Templates.
** Many extra materials are available as well for download related to this course.
The PMI® PMP® is one of the most required certification, similar to other well know certifications such as CAPM®, CISA® , CompTIA© Project+, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PMI-ACP®, CompTIA© Network+, CompTIA© Security+, AWS, Six Sigma Open Group TOGAF® and CCNP.
What are the requirements?
- A general knowledge of PMBOK® Guide is advisable or general background of project management.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Enhance your Knowledge in Project Management
- Conduct more than 1000 questions and answers with explanations
- Explore the Tested Plan for PMP® Preparation
- Master All PMP® Exam Topics
- Discover all Processes and Knowledge Areas of PMBoK® Guide
- Succeed in your PMP® Exam
What is the target audience?
- Project Managers
- Developers, senior developers
- Team leaders
- Quality Control (QC)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Testing team
- Business analyst
- Business Development Manager
- System Analyst (SA)
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- People who love to learn
- Project Engineers
- Project Directors
- Software Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Stakeholders
- People who are involved in Projects Directly or Indirectly
- This course is for everyone looking forward to move into management position
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for a PMP® training or PMBOK® Guide explanation. This course focus directly on the exam questions only.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]