Pass the PMI-ACP® Exam Prep from your First Attempt by Practicing on Questions in Less Than 25 Hours. PMP Expert
PMI-ACP® (Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner is an excellent certification from PMI® (Project Management Institute) that recognize your collaboration skills, embracing projects complexity, and fast response times. PMI-ACP® formally acknowledges your ability to be part of an agile project, agile principles, and techniques.
PMI® institute is registered trademark and holding the following well known certificates such as PMP®, CAPM®, and PMI-ACP.
CompTIA© is another well known institute holding Project+ certificate.
Why do you need an agile certification?
- Be part of an active growing community.
- Practice the latest standards in project management.
- Be part of the quickest growing certification.
- Excellent knowledge in Lean, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban and test-driven development (TDD).
Agile is an iterative, incremental method of organizing, managing and leading the design and tasks build in order to deliver a new product or service in a flexible and interactive manner. Agile follows the Agile Manifesto that mainly consists of focusing on the communication more than following standard procedures and tools. Concentrate on delivering a working product or service rather than providing documentation. Collaborating with customers, and new changes rather than writing a full scope without embracing new changes.
This course is focusing on exam practices, that is we provide the questions, with answers and explanation in a quiz format, and/or PowerPoint/video.
The PMI-ACP® is one of the most required certification, similar to other well know certifications such as PMI® PMP®, CISA® , CAPM®, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, CompTIA© Project+, CompTIA© Network+, CompTIA© Security+, AWS, Six Sigma Open Group TOGAF® and CCNP.
What are the requirements?
- A general knowledge of PMI-ACP® Guide is advisable or general background of project management.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Enhance your Knowledge in Agile Certified Practitioner.
- Earn the PMI-ACP® certification by practicing on high quality questions.
- Master All PMI-ACP® Exam Topics.
What is the target audience?
- Project Managers
- Developers, senior developers
- Team leaders
- Quality Control (QC)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Testing team
- Business analyst
- Business Development Manager
- System Analyst (SA)
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- People who love to learn
- Project Engineers
- Project Directors
- Software Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Stakeholders
- Project Planners/Schedulers
- Cost Engineers
- People who are involved in Projects Directly or Indirectly
- Procurement Officers
- Event Managers and Coordinators
- This course is for everyone looking forward to move into management position
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for a PMI-ACP® training. This course focus directly on the exam questions only.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]