Learn to play the piano or keyboard, quickly and easily with these inspiring lessons that fit around a busy lifestyle.
Piano for Busy People is for all of you who would love to play the piano but think that you don’t have time. For those of you in stressful jobs, with young children, with family commitments, with too many jobs to do – and a whole array of different reasons why you can’t follow your dream and start learning to play the piano!
You don’t need to wait any longer. This course has been designed with you in mind and is created to fully replicate face-to-face lessons.
You need no prior knowledge of music or piano, as this course is designed for the complete beginner. You will be playing with both hands in the very first lesson and reading music in the second lesson.
Piano for Busy People is broken down into ‘bite size pieces’, you can dip in and out of at your convenience.
There is no need to spend half an hour every day, sat at your piano. You can and will achieve great results with just a few minutes a day.
There are a range of downloadable PDF’s to enhance and support your learning. These include:
· Sheet Music – a selection of both well-known pieces and pieces that are unique to this method
· Fact Sheets – a range of fact sheets, detailing important aspects of your learning
· Practice Diary – these sheets are a great way to track your progress. Top tips are given for effective use of your time so as to achieve the best results in the shortest time.
Piano for Busy People is for you and I hope that you find it a relaxing and motivating part of your very busy day.
What are the requirements?
- Students need no prior knowledge of music to take this course. You will, however, need access to a piano or a keyboard. To get started, there are many good ipad apps that will give you an understanding of the ‘geography’ of a keyboard.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Play the piano and read music with just a few minutes practice a day. A fast and effective method with great tips on how to play confidently in a short amount of time. This course fits around your busy lifestyle.
- At the end of the course, you will be playing a range of pieces confidently with both hands. You will be reading music and understanding technique and wondering why you ever thought it was hard! As the course progresses, your confidence will grow and you will be able to play a lot of pieces independantly.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners of all ages, and for students looking to return to play who might need a refresher course. This course is not for players who already have a good understanding of playing, reading music and technique. This course is great for anybody who thinks that learning to play the piano will take up too much time, as the course is designed to fit around a busy lifestyle and to fully replicate face to face lessons.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]