A project based practical guide to create dynamic server-side applications
Node Js is the most popular framework to create server-side applications with, be it web, desktop, or mobile. Covering a wide variety of applications from simple to complex responsive ones, this course will show you how you can create applications from scratch using Node.js 6.X.
While building these applications, we’ll employ several other frameworks and you’ll get a solid understanding of how to integrate and use other frameworks in tandem with Node.JS 6.X. You’ll create a data intensive application with MongoDB, use AngularJS to create a front-end application, and utilize Bootstrap to create a truly responsive web app. We will also show you how to use socket frameworks with your Node.js applications.
About The Author
Fernando Monteiro is a full-stack engineer, speaker, and open source contributor. He has built and made some of his personal projects open source, such as Responsive Boilerplate, Frontend Boilerplate, Angm-Generator, and TrelloMetrics, written in AngularJS, Node.js, Less, and SASS.
He has worked as a manager of e-commerce, and a UX designer for various companies and products, including mobile applications.
When not programming, Fernando enjoys riding Harley Davidson bikes, making his own beer, and watching movies with his family.
What are the requirements?
- If you are looking to create stunning real-time applications that leverage Node.js 6.X, then this is the ideal course for you.
- This video takes a project-based approach, where every project will build up your Node.js skillset. By the end of the video, you will be able to create your own server-side applications using Node.js.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Explore design patterns in Node.js
- Build solid architectures by following test-driven development
- Look beyond web applications and create your own desktop app with Node.js
- Develop single page applications using Node.js with AngularJS, Ember.js, and Backbone.js
- Master the Express framework and build a complete site with a real database
- Create a real-time and fully functional online chat application with Socket.IO
- Utilize the enormous range of Gulp plugins
What is the target audience?
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]