Make More $$ With Better Photos
LATEST: Course Update – July 2016
Do you know that great looking photos can dramatically make a difference in what the perceived value is of the item you are photographing? Yes, it’s true. Several years ago I started helping my wife build her eBay business while creating the photos of jewelry and small products that she was selling. Over and over again I saw her sell her items on eBay for many times more than what she paid for them. Her items sometimes would sell for 35 or 50 times more than what she paid. Sometimes even more than that.
What’s the difference between the items? Nothing, except the photos that she showed were beautiful. They were lit and composed beautifully, had interesting backgrounds and overall, had the look that you might see in the photographs displayed at high end jewelers and department stores. As the result, this gave them a much higher perceived value and her customers were willing to pay more for these items.
You are probably wondering, what’s the big deal? What makes these photos look so great? Can anyone learn to take photos like these? Yes, I absolutely believe anyone can? Here’s why:
I have been a professional photographer for many years. Our studio specialized in portrait & wedding photography and we were quite busy. When she asked me to help her take her photos of jewelry and small products she started selling, I started doing so in a simple, easy and quick way since I didn’t have too much time to spend on her photos, I was quite busy taking my own photos and running the studio.
What started as a simple and quick photo session of her items, has evolved through the years. I was able to fine tune the lighting, the set-up and overall way we photographed her items. Our method has remained simple, quick, easy to learn, and consistent. We step into our small studio room we have designated for taking these photos, turn on the lights, and begin the photography.
If you would like to learn how you can take photos of the small products or jewelry you are selling, consider enrolling in this course. Instead of photographing your items on a carpet or bed spread with bad lighting. Say NO to bad photos and start making more money. Whether you are selling your own products on your own website or small products on eBay, I truly believe this course can help you.
Here’s what’s covered:
1. Course Introduction
2. iPod / iPhone / Smart Phone
3. Point & Shoot Camera
4. DSLR & Lens of choice
5. Window Light
6. Fluorescent Lighting
7. Studio Flash in Soft Box & Kicker Lights
8. Electronic Flash & Umbrella
9. LED Lighting
10. Lighting Accessories
11. The Magic of Backgrounds
12. Table & Background
13. Props for Jewelry
14. Tripod, Brackets & Accessories
15. Focusing Secrets – Let Me Make It Perfectly Clear
16. Photographing Pearls Using Softbox Lighting
17. Photographing Pearls Using Fluorescent Umbrella Lighting
18. Photographing Pearls Using Window light
19. Photographing Pearls Using LED Lighting
20. Photographing Pearls Using Electronic Flash Umbrella Lighting
21. Pearls Photoshoot In Review
22. Starfish Bracelet Photoshoot
23. Earrings Photoshoot
24. Keychain & Charms Photoshoot
25. Hummel Figurines Photoshoot
26. Pins & Brooches Photoshoot
27. Adding Composition To Your Photoshoots
28. Creating Background Blur
29. Creating Rustic Brushes & Star Effects
30. Creating Moon Brush Effects
31. Creating Heart Brush Effects
32. In Conclusion
Special Bonuses and more….
It really doesn’t take any more time taking outstanding and professional looking photos. I even show you several lighting methods and techniques you can use. Some of them cost very little and some of them are free.
There’s even a pretty good chance that you may already own a camera that is more than adequate and has the potential to produce these amazing photos. The only thing that may be missing is the knowledge you need to start taking more professional looking photos by using the methods I show you, step by step, in this course. Enroll today, say NO to bad photos and start making more money.
What are the requirements?
- Students taking this course will have an advantage if they understand some of the basics of photography such as f-stops, exposure, focus, lighting, as these are some of the things discussed in this course. Students will also need some type of camera to capture their small product or jewelry images. However, these cameras can include using an iPod, iPhone, iPad, smartphone, point & shoot, mirrorless or DSLR camera. Whatever camera you use, it will be helpful if your camera or lens has macro capability. It will be helpful if students have some understanding of an image editing software program that will also be needed if they wish to do some final cropping on their images. An understanding of Adobe Photoshop will also be helpful if they wish to perform some of the more advanced editing that is discussed in this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create beautiful small product & jewelry photographs regardless of the type of camera you are using. Students will also be able to create these images using a multitude of different lighting styles such as window light, electronic flash, LED and fluorescent lighting. Lighting does not have to be complicated nor do you need to use expensive state of the art equipment, unless you want to. This course has been designed for all levels and teaches many ways how a student can create beautiful images and make the best with the equipment they have available. Advanced students can also learn to create outstanding images using their DSLRs along with the proper lighting. An interesting use of backgrounds and material is also revealed.
What is the target audience?
- Take this course if you have a desire to learn how to create spectacular small product images by being able to follow the instructions included in this course. Whether you are selling your own products or someone else’s products or jewelry, this course can help you come up with images that have a higher perceived value because you can learn to not only light your item professionally but also learn how to compose it properly. You will also learn how to use the important accessories that are revealed in this course and lighting techniques that make creating these types of images possible. Plus, once you learn these techniques, you should be able to produce outstanding images consistently. Showcasing beautiful photos also can help make you more money. This course is not for those who will not put any effort in learning and doing what this course teaches.
Full Details :[ Take Course Now ]