It’s not just about the code, it’s about understanding the concepts behind the code
Intro to Java Programming: Learning the Basics
If you’ve been looking to learn Java on your own, get prepared for an upcoming introductory or intermediate course, or looking to simply equip yourself with the necessary fundamentals, this is the right course for you. Even if you’ve taken an introductory course before, this will serve as a tool to refresh your skills. There is nothing more important than having a solid foundation.
This Java course will provide you with a basic understanding of Java programming elements. Conceptually, you will have a good understanding of what the below topics are covering, even if you haven’t become an expert programmer. Learning how to explain the concept without being able to program is better than learning how to program without being able to explain.
Some concepts you’ll be introduced to:
*Selection(If statements, logical operators)
What are the requirements?
- Download the Java Development Kit and Eclipse, I have step by step instructions that you’ll receive in your inbox when you sign up, so no need to worry! (Should take no longer than 5 minutes)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand and explain the concepts of basic Java programming
- Learn how to read and analyze basic code
- Build a solid foundation which will ultimately lead to efficient programming
- Write very basic code to get started
Who is the target audience?
- No experience required
- This course is for beginners and those with minimal Java programming experience
- This Java course will serve as a tool for refreshing your basic conceptual understandings if you are an intermediate programmer
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]