Start learning how to upgrade Oracle databases and learn the real-time approach!
Master Oracle Database Upgrade course is designed to give knowledge and skills needed to upgrade Oracle databases. As a DBA, its your primary job to upgrade Oracle databases as and when Oracle releases new versions. This course starts with Oracle 11g upgrade and further talks about 11g to 12c upgrade.
The course is mainly designed for working DBAs who are responsible to upgrade databases from 11g to 12c. Right now, as Oracle has released 12c database version, all the companies are moving to 12c Database version. This directly impacts DBAs where they have to showcase skills and upgrade the environment.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of Database Administration
- Standard laptop / desktop for practicing course assignments
- Windows / Mac / Linux PC, Minimum 8 GB RAM and 100 GB HDD Storage
- Virtualization software VirtualBox – Create two machines
- OEL 5.9 / 6.5 ISO image file to install Linux on Virtual Box
What am I going to get from this course?
- Know the database upgrade process and overview
- Real-time database upgrade phases
- Prepare your servers for database upgrade
- Perform 11201 to 11204 database upgrade
- Perform 11204 to 12101 database upgrade
- Master all the pre and post database upgrade phases
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who would like to learn Oracle Database upgrades
- On job people, who are looking to become expert in Oracle Database upgrades
- Anyone upgrading their current 11g database to 12c version
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]