Let’s make an awesome website with a moving video background using Dreamweaver CC 2017 & Premiere Pro CC 2017
Hi there, I’m Dan. In this course we’ll learn how to create and edit a video for our website. Then we’ll go and build the site from scratch. It looks fancy, but it’s not particularly hard.
I built this course for beginners. You do not need to know how to code or how to edit video to take this class. We’ll start with the super basics. This could totally be your very first website, wouldn’t starting with a video background be a super cool first project?
We’ll go through the full process. I’ll show you where to find some video, I’ll show you how to edit it in Premiere Pro. We’ll do cool video effects like blurs, tints and transitions. I’ll show you how to export the video so we can get the file size super small. Once we’ve created our video we’ll build a basic website together and make our video all cool and full screen.
We’ll also create a second option where the video peeks in through a specific box.
In this course I’ve got exercise files so you can play along. I’ll also save my files as I go through each video so you can compare yours to mine – handy if something goes wrong. We’ll be using Dreamweaver & Premiere Pro but 95% of this can be done in generic web & video tools.
Remember: I’m happy to help & I’m pretty handy with replying. Also – there is a handy cheat sheet you can print out.
The best thing – is that it’s not that hard. But a super awesome video background will impress the heck out of your clients.
What are the requirements?
- No previous coding or design skills are necessary. This course is for beginners.
- You’ll need a copy of Dreamweaver CC 2017 or above. A free 30 day trial can be download from Adobe.
- You’ll need a copy of Premiere Pro CC 2017 or above. A free 30 day trial can be download from Adobe.
- You’ll need a copy of Media Encoder CC 2017 or above. A free 30 day trial can be download from Adobe.
- If you’re not sure if this course is right for you. Email me what you’re trying to do and check if you’re on the right track.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build a basic responsive website
- Understand how to manipulate video content on websites for mobile
- Create a basic website that has a moving video background
- How to best export video for website use.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for creatives who want to upgrade their website design knowledge and add an awesome new web technique to their skill-set.
- Dreamweaver users that want to update their skills and learn new techniques.
- People that want to begin learning about video editing and exporting for web.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]