Exclusively designed web development course for Udemy!!! Summer Sale
Web development course about PHP OOP. WordPress is based on PHP OOP, this course will help you understand the building blocks of WordPress.
Learn the benefits of knowing how to use Object Oriented Programming. OOP is perfect for larger projects used everywhere online.
Everything you need to learn Object Oriented Programming is provided within this course.
- exclusive download PDF resource ebook
- no wasted time watching someone type
- quick lessons get right to the point
- fully covered topics with real world examples
- over 9 source files downloadable to work along
- challenges and lessons
- 30 day money back guarantee
- new course material added regularly
- trusted name in education since 2002
- full HD easy to read source coding
Learn the foundations of PHP coding to develop a solid base to continue to expand your knowledge.
Object Oriented Programming is becoming a crucial skill to have when developing content online. OOP principles are consistent across all Object Oriented Programming languages, so foundations here will help you learn additional languages.
Learn how you can reuse code and create your own libraries that will Save you time.
Object Oriented Programming PHP is robust code to reuse and save time.
Object Oriented Programming PHP helps you manage and update large code bases effectively and efficiently
Our practical approach will teach you to build your own OOP application
Learn all the building blocks of PHP Object Oriented Programming in one course. Use these building blocks to build ANYTHING online. From web applications to micro sites to full scale enterprise level content sites.
What are the requirements?
- Basic HTML understanding
- PHP knowledge
- Web technology expereince
- Desire to learn PHP Programming
- Desire to learn Object Oriented Programming
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn the PHP OOP
- Learn the fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming
- Develop a web application using Object Oriented Programming
- Create web applications
What is the target audience?
- PHP developers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about PHP
- Anyone who wants to create content online
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Web Coders
- Web Managers
- Digital People