100 English idioms and expressions in alphabetical order
Learning idioms and expressions is a necessary step towards improving your English. In this course, you will be able to learn most common English idioms with an extremely easy way that would save you time and effort of studying. All videos are in whiteboard animation, to make sure you enjoy every single minute. Each idioms is explained using examples and situations so that you would know how and when to use them. After this course, you will notice how your language has changed and how you will be able to express yourself in a different way. All you have to do is to listen to the videos more than one time-that’s why I made them so short- that’s how you’ll never forget those idioms. I tried similar short whiteboard animation videos with many students before and I asked them to hear them whenever possible and the results were great. I hope you do great, too.
What are the requirements?
- Basic English knowledge
- Intermediate English level
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use nearly 100 idioms, just like natives !
- Replace your vocabulary with more advanced expressions
- know how to use those idioms with more than 100 different situations and examples.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for intermediate students and upwards who want to speak like natives and learn new expressions.
- English students who wants to express themselves more easily.
- Busy English students who want to learn things fast and in an easy way.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]