A systematic & detailed course teaching advanced Reflexology techniques incorporating Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
In this intensive, systematic course you will learn to confidently and safely practice Reflexology Healing massage for personal and professional use.
By the end of the Course you will have learnt and practiced:
- Reflexology foot massage techniques
- You will understand Reflex point location in depth
- Have a deeper knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts
- Studied Acupuncture Meridian locations and Theory
- You will know various medical applications of each of the Reflex point areas
- During the course you will have gained an awareness of the connections of the Reflex areas and their associated organs and parts of the body
- At the end of the course you will be able to confidently perform a Reflexology foot massage treatment
- You will have a deeper understanding of TCM Meridian Theory and treatment principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
The structure of the course involves:
- Reflex Point locations
- Theory lectures on TCM
- Acupuncture Meridian Theory
- Practical lessons on Reflexology massage techniques
- Signs and symptoms of dysfunctions in the body by Reflexology palpitation
You will gain a deep and practical understanding of the Reflex points and how they relate to meridians and organs in the body and, learn to remove blockages to restore vital energy to the body.It is recommended that you do a daily Qigong practice to develop you sensitivity and awareness to your own energy and others. (See my courses on Udemy, ‘Learn Secret Chinese Exercises: Live stress free & happy’ and ‘Learn Secret Chinese Exercises: Live energized & happy now’).
What are the requirements?
- It would be useful to have a basic understanding of the Meridian channels that travel through the feet. This information is readily available online.
- It is important to have a daily Qigong practice to develop sensitivity & awareness of your energy & others. See my other Udemy courses on Qigong to start a practice today.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Conduct a full advanced Reflexology treatment
- Understand Traditional Chinese Medicine at a deeper level
- Apply advanced Reflexology techniques to each of the reflex points
- Have a greater sensitivity and awareness of the human body through the feet
Who is the target audience?
- The course is best suited for Health Practitioners, Bodyworkers & Massage Therapists
- This course is best suited for Therapists who would like to deepen their understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and how it applies to Reflexology
- This course is not suited for anyone who wants a basic Reflexology course
- This course is not suited for anyone who has never practiced any form of bodywork or massage before
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]