A-Z guide for successful Landscape Photography
The course aims at beginners and intermediate level photographers to consciously improve their expertise in the field of landscape photography with a focus on DSLR camera skills. It covers topics that include, but not limited to, basic and advanced camera settings, equipment, shooting techniques, post processing, knowledge and planning aspects of your photographic adventures. Most importantly, to help making your work special, it focuses on soft skills that include composition and properties of a good image.
To see what goes through a photographer’s mind, the lectures take you outdoors, behind the scene, forpractical examples where depending on the situation; we adjust our camera settings, use the right equipment, compose images and change perspective to be effective.
Post Processing tools like Adobe Lightroom harness the field work with the final outcome of the image for personal and client satisfaction. Course lectures take you through a basic workflow of organizing your images and processing them for a stunning finish.
Join this fun and practical course, equip yourself with knowledge, and take your landscape photography to a higher level.
What are the requirements?
- Have interest in landscape photography.
- Owning a DSLR camera is preferable but not essential prior to starting the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how a camera works.
- Select appropriate values for Aperture, Shutter and ISO in the camera (practical).
- Understand what camera settings should be selected for taking landscapes and portraits (practical).
- Choose the right camera for landscape photography.
- Select the right lenses.
- Comprehend the use of camera equipment like tripod, shutter release, various camera filters, camera bags and cleaning tools etc. and their use in landscape photography.
- Use photographic filters in the field.
- Learn important camera settings like White Balance, Image Quality modes, Histogram etc.
- Compose images based on professional guidelines for successful landscape work.
- Plan a landscape photography shoot by scouting the field and gaining the appropriate knowledge for a successful adventure.
- Watch landscape photography tips on location and see what goes behind the scenes
- Do night time photography (star trails and Milky Way practical)
- Realise the value and potential of post processing tools like Adobe Lightroom.
- Post Process a landscape photo
- Organise your photos better
What is the target audience?
- Beginners Photographers.
- Intermediate Photographers.
- Students who want to explore the field of landscape photography.
Full Details ☞ [ Take Course Now ]