Learn the art of how to successfully interview & turn facts into a written feature story that your readers will love.
***NEW AND ASPIRING WRITERS***
Learn how to write a fabulous feature article story for your own blog, for other publications or just for your social media marketing strategies.
How To Write a Feature Article Story About Someone can be a valuable skill to add to any author’s arsenal.
Whether you are writing for your own platform or for others, this course will teach you how to write a great feature article that doesn’t just report facts, but that tells a story in your own voice.
My goal for you is to become a great storyteller, not a reporters. Stories are powerful ways to connect, influence, inspire and move your readers to action.
If you’re looking to develop your own individual writing style, get ready to dive into this.
Here’s an overview of what you will learn:
- define the purpose of writing a great feature article
- prepare to interview someone to gather content for your article
- how to get the the most out of interview so you can write a great story
- organize your facts into delivering a story that people want to read
You will also have the opportunity to submit your own work and gain feedback from the instructor.
Enroll in this course now and lets get started!
What are the requirements?
- Pen and paper for taking notes
What am I going to get from this course?
- Confidently conduct profile interviews with people
- Know what type of questions to ask to get the most out of an interview / get your interviewee talking
- Write a great feature story for any blog or other publication
- Spot the difference between writing a story and delivering a news report
What is the target audience?
- This course is for new and aspiring writers, bloggers, journalists, and anyone who wants to learn how to write a great feature story on someone. This course will help you develop your writing skills with direct examples from the field. If you are looking for a course with more traditional journalistic approaches and writing standards, then this course is probably not for you.
Full Details ?[ Take Course Now ]