English Language – Punctuation: Create sense, clarity and stress in sentences. Structure and organize your writing!
- You don’t require any supplementary materials. Just follow the videos!
- A notebook and pen!
- A commitment to apply the material.
- An open mind for learning.
English Punctuation Made Simple
This is a revolutionary Accelerated English Punctuation Self-Study course. It has been created to inspire, encourage and most importantly, EQUIP you with all essential punctuation in the English language which will help you grow as a person to a level of optimal performance in your professional, academic and personal life.
Quick Overview of what you will learn:
1) The Period – the simplest of the punctuation marks to use!
2) The Comma – How to make your meaning clear
3) The Exclamation Mark – How to express exasperation, astonishment, or surprise!
4) The Exclamation Mark – How to express exasperation, astonishment, or surprise!
5) The Question Mark – How to find out more about people!
6) The Semicolon – How to join phrases
7) The Semicolon – How to join phrases
8) The Quotation Mark – How to cite what others are saying!
9) The Apostrophe – How to express Possession!
10) Hyphens and Dashes – How to join and separate statements!
11) Parentheses and Brackets
- If you just want to have fun and understand English Punctuation at a practical level than this course is for you.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]