Work with me towards better pronunciation of English words by understanding where and how we produce commons sounds.
This course is mostly video lectures, so you can pause and rewatch, copying and repeating the sounds as often as you like. This means that you can use this course even if you’ve never had a voice lesson before! It is aimed at adults with good reading ability of the English language, but who might struggle with pronouncing some of the words they are fully able to read. This can be useful if you’re attending an English-speaking workplace or school but struggle to be understood. Throughout the course you will:
- Learn how to produce RP sounds
- Practice good breathing and vocal production techniques
- Find links to word lists to create your own practice materials
- Experiment with intonation and emphasis in an English manner
I have a clear, friendly English voice. You will be able to listen to me explain the sounds and reproduce them easily. The words and sentences are in the resources and you can add to them by following the links. You might have watched other videos and struggled with being able to reproduce the sound yourself, this course will help you to make those sounds yourself. This course is
- Suitable for complete beginners to work towards changing their accent
- Great for a refresher if you’ve previously had voice lessons
So if you are able to read English well, but become easily frustrated when people cannot understand you, try this course to iron out those difficult sounds.
What are the requirements?
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Make sure you have fresh water available at all times
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand Received Pronunciation’s history, consider its future and know why it is a useful common ground today
- Use forward voice – the place that English people use to produce the majority of their vowel and consonant sounds
- Create Received Pronunciation sounds, words and sentences by listening and repeating
- Warm up your voice in a safe and measured way
- Demonstrate appropriate techniques for breathing in an efficient manner
- Listen to some examples of different emphasis and think about the meanings
- Think about intonation in a sentence to give the right impression
Who is the target audience?
- Complete beginners, even if you’ve never had a voice lesson
- People who have had elocution lessons but need a refresher
- Anyone who wants to reduce their accent
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]