Learn how to integrate a Django backend with an AngularJS front-end in this step-by-step series.
When it comes to building modern web applications, you need to think about two aspects: the backend and the front end.
Django is one of the most popular backend frameworks in the world.
AngularJS is one of the most popular front-end frameworks in the world.
Together, they make magic. This series is about integrating that magic to show you what’s possible in today’s cutting edge technology.
We’re going to be working with you step-by-step and teaching you everything along the way. By the end, you’ll have a powerful Blog web application driven by the beautiful combination of Django and AngularJS.
What are the requirements?
- Try Django 1.9 (our course; see Requirements video)
- Advancing the Blog (optional; see Requirements video)
- Blog API with Django Rest Framework (our course; see Requirements video)
- Try AngularJS 1.5 (our course; see Requirements video)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Integrate Django Applications with AngularJS
- Django 1.10
- AngularJS 1.5
What is the target audience?
- Meeting the requirements for the course is HIGHly recommended
- Django users looking to integrate AngularJS
- AngularJS users looking to integrate Django
- Intermediate to Advanced Developers
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]