Learn to Describe, Visualize and Analyze data using R; Learn basic Statistical Inference and Regression Methods using R
This course teaches and demonstrates some of the most basic, yet crucial concepts in Data Science and Analytics.
- We will introduce R and the features that make it so useful as a Data Science and Data Analytics platform.
- We will introduce RStudio, the most popular, free Integrated Development Environment for writing R code.
- We will learn common methods for reading data into R and how to create and use dataframes in R.
- We will learn about R Packages — how to find them, install them and use them in R.
- We will learn how to visualize univariate data. In particular, we will learn how to use R to create common univariate graphs (e.g. bar plots, histograms, density plots, box plots)
- We will learn how to summarize data in R, including the use of descriptive statistics and cross-tabulations.
- We will learn Statistical methods for analyzing relationships between two variable using R (e.g. correlations, t-tests, chi-square tests).
- We will learn more on how to visualize multi-variate data. In particular, we will learn how to use R to visualize relationships among two or more variables (e.g. scatter plots, scatter-plot matrices, line plots, correlograms, mosaic plots).
- This course is for you if you are a student or a working professional who want to learn Data Analytics
- This course is for you if you want to learn Programming, using R.
- This course is for you if you want to learn basic Statistics, using R.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]