Pass the Project Management Certification of Project+ from your First Attempt while Practicing on PMBOK® Exams Prep.
CompTIA Project+ is a project management certification for professionals who wants to learn more about project management as a starting entry. The Project+ covers the initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing group. As well, the knowledge areas of scope, time, cost, quality, risk, human resources, and stakeholder management. This certification is not only for IT or specific domain. It is for almost every domain where you have a project to deliver.
Studying for this exam entails reading a book specified for PROJECT+ or the Project Management Body Of Knowledge PMBOK Guide.
PMI® institute is registered trademark and holding the following well known certificates such as PMP®, CAPM®, and PMI-ACP.
CompTIA© is a well known institute holding Project+ certificate.
- Number of questions: There are 100 questions in the project+ exam.
- Type of questions: the type of questions are multiple choices.
- Test Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Recommended experience: A 1 year of experience managing projects or part of a project management team is highly recommended.
Project Initiation Group: 12%
Project Planning Group: 29%
Project Executing Group: 23%
Project Change Control and Communication: 27%
Project Closure Group: 9%
The CompTIA© Project+ is one of the most required certification, similar to other well know certifications such as PMI® PMP®, CISA® , CAPM®, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PMI-ACP®, CompTIA© Network+, CompTIA© Security+, AWS, Six Sigma Open Group TOGAF® and CCNP.
What are the requirements?
- A general knowledge of PMBOK® Guide and PROJECT+ is advisable or general background of project management.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Pass the CompTIA© Project+ Certification Exam.
- Master the knowledge of project management.
- Earn Project+ certification by practicing on high quality questions.
- Master All Project+ Exam Topics.
What is the target audience?
- Project Managers
- Developers, senior developers
- Team leaders
- Quality Control (QC)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Testing team
- Business analyst
- Business Development Manager
- System Analyst (SA)
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- People who love to learn
- Project Engineers
- Project Directors
- Software Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Stakeholders
- Project Planners/Schedulers
- Cost Engineers
- People who are involved in Projects Directly or Indirectly
- Procurement Officers
- Event Managers and Coordinators
- This course is for everyone looking forward to move into management position
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for a PROJECT+ training. This course focus directly on the exam questions only.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]