Learn DevOps skills with rising demand. Earn $130K+ /yr. Continuous delivery – AWS CodePipeline, CodeDeploy & Jenkins.
Today the technology sector is experiencing a boom throughout the world. There are hundreds of startups launching every day. In order to move fast – these startups need people who are skilled at automating as much as possible. Mostly progressive startups – favor implementing completely automated DevOps pipelines from the get go. They realize that these practices of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) will yield tremendous benefits regarding speed and agility. The demand for these skills has been steadily rising over the last few years.
AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeDeploy is a highly scalable and configurable toolset from Amazon AWS which enables us to build very sophisticated automated build and deployment pipelines.
Jenkins is an award-winning open source toolset which enables us to build very sophisticated automated build pipelines very quickly. It has extensive community support which has augmented the core functionality of Jenkins by building and sharing hundreds of very useful plugins.
Implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment with these tools and frameworks can help us immensely in reducing the risk within our software development lifecycle. It catches us bugs early and increases the quality of our software products. This, in turn, reduces the overall cost to develop innovative software in any environment – startups and enterprise alike.
The demand for professionals who have experience with these tools has been growing steadily over the last few years. The salaries and consulting rates for these skills have also been rising and are only bound to go up as the demand for these skills remains steady or increases. Professionals withAWS and Jenkins experience can demand as much as $130K as their yearly compensation and these jobs pay more than majority of the jobs posted on US job boards.
In this course we will:
- Learn about CI & CD and why it is important
- Learn about installing and configuring Amazon AWS EC2 machines
- Learn about installing and configuring PostgresSQL database in Amazon RDS
- Learn about AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy
- Build an automated CI and CD pipeline
- Learn how to version control and manage relational database schema
- Run the CI pipeline to maintain build artifacts
- Learn how to configure automated build notifications
What are the requirements?
- Access to a free or paid account for Amazon AWS
- Basic information about software development processes
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn what is continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery and continuous deployment (CD)
- Learn why CI and CD is important (especially in fast paced startup environment)
- Maintain and version control database schema in an automated fashion via Sqitch
- Build an automated CI and CD pipeline with AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy
- Learn how to setup automatic build and deployment notifications within AWS CodeDeploy
- Deploy AWS EC2 virtual machine instances
- Deploy PostgreSQL database in AWS RDS
What is the target audience?
- Developers and DevOps Engineers
- Tech Founders and Co-Founders (Technical or Non-Technical)
- Mobile and Web App Developers
- IT Administrators
- Software Architects
Full Details: [ Take Course Now ]