The course will enable you to prepare for the latest CEH certification
This Certified Ethical Hacking v9 course will ensure that you are well versed with the skills needed and tools used to compromise the security of enterprise networks and information systems. The course will enable you to prepare for the latest CEH certification.
Ethical hacking is somewhat a complicated term to understand. Breaching network for the purpose of keeping them safe and finding Zero-day-vulnerabilities are the prime concerns of and Ethical Hacker. Anti-Hacking is more important that just attacking. This course will take you through the basics of computer networking and Linux along with the expertise in it. This course is not recommended for extreme beginners. People having basics in programming like C or Python will find it easier to understand.
What are the requirements?
- Working with Terminals and Command lines
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic Networking (CCNA recommended)
- Basics of Linux or UNIX
What am I going to get from this course?
- To Secure your network and test the security of your surrounding area.
- To learn to become a Certified Hacker and gather a good understanding of networking, social engineering and Hardware hacking.
Who is the target audience?
- IT Security employees
- Security professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn how to secure themselves from Cyber Crime.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]