Learn how the process of design can be used to drive innovation, develop new product ideas, and transform your company.
Many people consider design to be the secret upon which companies like Apple, Nike, and Starbucks have built billion dollar businesses. You don’t need to be a designer to think like one, and the most important thing to understand about design is the process of design.
This course offers an introduction to design, and describes why you should leverage the process of design in order to develop new product ideas, drive innovation, and transform your organization. You’ll learn about the way designers approach problems, and you’ll gain a conceptual view of how the process of design works.
This course provides an overview of the design process – the steps used to arrive at an innovative new product, system, or service.
What are the requirements?
- There are no requirements necessary for this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the three pillars of design, that are used by designers when driving innovation
- Understand the process designers use to identify opportunity, make sense of data, build a solution, and test that solution
- Understand how design can be used as a problem-solving process in many contexts
What is the target audience?
- People with no design experience, who want to enter the field of design
- People who are tasked with managing designers, either internally or as outside vendors or agencies
- People curious about the way design process works
- People looking for an introduction to the theory of design-led innovation
Full Details :[ Take Course Now ]