Learn the advanced features and functionality of Adobe InDesign.
This advanced course will take a basic knowledge of InDesign to the next level. In this course, students will work with saving to previous versions, saving templates, and use different page sizes and sections. Students will learn to modify text flow with breaks, tabs, jump lines, and use text on a path and text outlines, and learn advanced text options. Additionally, students will work with advanced text styles, nested styles, and understand hyphenation, justification, and keep options. Students will use advanced place options, including placing Illustrator files, InCopy and anchored objects. Students will work with the InDesign illustration tools, organize swatches, convert tables, and learn about creating interactive elements, as well as work with long documents.
What are the requirements?
- Pre-requisites: InDesign CC Introduction or equivalent experience
What am I going to get from this course?
- Perform Advanced Document Setup
- Work with Text Flow
- Work with Advanced Text Options
- Work with Advanced Text Styles
- Work with Advanced Place Options
- With with Illustration Tools
- Organize Swatches
- Convert Tables
- Work with Long Documents
- Create Interactive Elements
What is the target audience?
- Students who wish to learn the more advanced capabilities of InDesign
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]