Pizza Perfection! Bake up Neo- Neapolitan Pizza Crust , chewy, bubbly – delicious! With commercial yeast and sourdough.
Learn to bake up the best pizza crust ever! The pizza’s crust is the foundation of a great pizza. How often have you eaten a pizza with a dense crust or a tough crust and just wished for the perfect pizza crust? Well your search is over! Join now and easily make this Neo-Neapolitan pizza to serve to your family and friends.
- Learn the one thing that’s absolutely necessary to make great pizza!
- Follow easy step by step directions
- Download the dough formula and print it out for easy reference.
- Make up a pizza today!
- Have a pizza party and invite your friends over to delight them with a terrific pizza!
- Be the pizza expert in your neighborhood.
This pizza crust is made using both sourdough and commercial yeast, bringing the best of both to make the very best pizza crust. You will learn to make your own sourdough starter in the course but there is a variation for using just commercial yeast or just using sourdough starter. So if you don’t have a sourdough starter, you can still make up a pizza crust for dinner today!
Not to worry though, I also teach you how to make your own sourdough starter.
This course covers how to make up this one pizza crust with several variations. It does not cover making sauces or toppings, although we will talk about them both. Come on and join me and … make the best pizza ever!
What are the requirements?
- You will need basic kitchen equipment like mixing bowls, spatulas etc.
- A kitchen scale is a necessity in this course.
- A pizza peel (for moving pizza) and baking parchment paper (available online or at your local store) will make baking pizza a whole lot easier.
- Optional but helpful is to have a Kitchen Aid or other dough mixer. I will also have directions for hand mixing the dough.
- This is a hybrid dough using both sourdough and commercial yeast, however in the course, you will find variations for using just commercial yeast or just sourdough.
- You will need a sourdough starter (not necessary if you only wish to use the commercial yeast variation) but I show you how to make your own sourdough in the course.
- A pizza or baking stone is essential for the best pizza, but you can start with a baking sheet.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Become an expert at making a pizza crust that will amaze everyone!
- Find the secret to a terrific pizza crust, you can’t make great pizza without it.
- Learn to bake the perfect pizza in your own home oven.
- Serve your family some of the best pizza they’ve ever tasted!
- Learn to stretch a pizza dough so you don’t compress the bubbles in the crust.
- Print out an easy formula with several variations for making a great pizza crust.
- Follow easy step by step direction to make your own sourdough starter.
What is the target audience?
- Anyone with basic kitchen skills can bake pizza.
- This course is for beginners through advanced bakers who want to learn to make an awesome pizza crust.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]