Learn C#, Xcode, Swift, app development, mobile app design & programming fundamentals. Get a FREE webinar and book! WOW!
This course was funded by a #1 project on Kickstarter
Learn how to code iOS and Android apps in the same program with C#! Learn to code in Xcode 9 with Swift 4 by making projects. Design apps from scratch!
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course you will have real world apps to use in your portfolio.
We feel that project based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
What makes you a good teacher?
- I have released over 40 games and apps that have done very well in the app store.
- I run a company called Mammoth Interactive so I am actively in the field building apps and making money
- I have been teaching since 2002
- I personally love learning online and my life is much better because I have learned online rather than a classroom
- I am one of the top 10 highest grossing Udemy teachers
- I have been a Udemy instructor since 2011.
- I make sure people learn how to make money from their creations.
- I have over 300’000 students worldwide
How you will make money by learning new skills
- Learn practical skills
- Learn about how leverage your new skills to greater wealth
- Learn through practical examples
Why should you learn online?
There is an online education revolution taking place. You may have heard about it in the news or heard it from a friend. Either-way, education is going to be changed forever. In this short course I talk about how Online Education has
- Motivated me
- Helped my career
- Helped me as a teacher
- Impacted several lives around the planet
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books. I show how to master technology through the use of video. This course will give you everything you need to thrive in our technological society.
No experience necessary. Even if you’ve never coded before, you can take this course.
☺☺☺☺☺ Bonus ☺☺☺☺☺
Normally $25.99, you also get the 713-page eBook “The Ultimate iOS 10, Xcode 8 Developer Book. Build 30 apps” by Mammoth Interactive!
Also included is the webinar How To Master Anything by Mammoth Interactive founder John Bura (normally $200). Being able to master a skill quickly is an essential in modern industries because the world changes so rapidly.
In this webinar, you will learn what you need to become a professional in your field. John will tell you the secrets on how to get good at anything fast.
Learn what you can do to make yourself stand out in your career!
☆☆☆☆☆ Reviews ☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆ An easily understood course, with detailed instruction and good explanation of the concepts involved in making this clone game. A very well done tutorial, especially for someone like me is just now learning how to write code. ☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆ I really like the approach the presenter takes – not just the technical details, but also the very human, personal development information and recommendations he provides. ☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆ The instructor is very good at teaching. He teaches at a great pace and covers anything a beginner would need to understand (every little detail). I am already learning a lot and I just started yesterday. ☆☆☆☆☆
Enroll today to join the Mammoth community!
- Absolute beginners who want to learn to code
- Beginners who want to be iOS developers
- Absolute beginners to mobile development who want an introduction to Swift and Xcode
- Advanced programmers might be a bit bored
- People who want to learn Xamarin
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]