An introduction to modern web programming techniques with PHP, Postgresql, Composer, and Vagrant
Learn to build a web application using modern design principles and tools, including HTML5, Git, Twitter Bootstrap, Postgresql, PHP5, Vagrant and JQuery. We’ll go through the entire web development process from start to finish, and learn how to build a modern, stable, secure web application. No prior programming experience is required.
What are the requirements?
- All you need is a Windows or Macintosh computer and an Internet connection.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how to program in PHP 5.6 using Object Oriented principles
- Use Composer to manage our PHP packages
- Use Vagrant to build and maintain a virtual server on our local machine
- Maintain a repository of code using Git version control
- Build mobile friendly web pages using HTML5
- Understand and use CSS, including Twitter Bootstrap
- Install, configure, and use a database using Postgresql
- Build an interactive website using PHP 5.6, using modern design principles
What is the target audience?
- This course is intended for people interested in learning how to program. It is not intended for experienced programmers.
Full Details :[ Take Course Now ]