Chess Tactics With Live Chess Examples From Real Games. Learn How To Attack And How To Defend – Improve Your Skills!
This course covers tricky chess motifs such as Stalemate, Material Restriction, Pawn Promotion, Intermediate Move, Tempo Gain and Destroying Pawn Cover. I will demonstrate not only the concept of these tactical chess maneuvers but also the logic behind finding these moves in your own chess games.
This course is broken down into 6 sections (one for each motif). In each section you will find 3-4 tutorials analyzing different chess puzzles (the difficulty of the positions analyzed in these puzzles increases as you go along). Also each section contains an analysis of a game played between two chess grand masters to demonstrate how effective these tactical manoeuvres can be. In the last section I teach you how to combine a few tactical motifs in one line.
And finally I prepared quizzes for you to practice at the end of each section.
With this course you also get:
- unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs
- all future additional lectures, game examples
- never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
What are the requirements?
- If you know the basic rules of chess and know how the pieces move the you will get more value out of this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the fundamentals of tactical strikes
- Learn how to combine tactical motifs in one line
- Learn how to attack the opponent’s king only with pieces (without pawns)
- Improve your tactical skills
- Find the best move in certain types of positions
- Improve the quality of your chess games
- Learn how to use the last chance to save a game
- Learn how to restrict opponent’s material not to get a checkmate
What is the target audience?
- If you already know the basics of chess and would like to step up your game then you’ve come to the right place. In this course I will teach you how to analyse various chess positions as well as how to spot them in your own games
Full Details ☞ [ Take Course Now ]