Learn how to play rook endgames including Philidor and Lucena positions! Beginners and club players are welcome!
This course is about rook endgames. At least 50% of all endings are rook endgames. If you know how to play, what plan to apply, you will increase your chances to win the game.
This course consists of 6 sections. The first one is devoted to the Philidor and Lucena positions and in other I cover different motifs, which you can apply when you play rook endgame.
These motifs are:
- Occupying the 7th rank
- Using an open file or rank
- How to play with or against passed pawns
- How to use rook activity
- How to use pawn weaknesses
I designed this course for beginners and club players with FIDE rating from 1200 to 2000. But if you don’t have FIDE rating, this is not a problem and it shouldn’t stop you from taking this course. This course will also help you to improve your calculating skills.
After finishing this course, you may become an expert at rook endings and win more games even if position is equal.
With this course you also get:
- unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs
- all future additional lectures, game examples
- never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
What are the requirements?
- Only the rules of chess
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to play rook endgames
- Learn what plans to apply in certain positions
- Learn different motifs in rook endgames
- Know how to win and defend the Philidor position
- Know how to win the Lucena position
- Learn basic principles in rook endgames
What is the target audience?
- Beginners, who want to improve calculating skills
- Club players with FIDE rating from 1200 to 2000
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]