Learn how to play chess openings for white and black! Beginners and club players (FIDE rating 1200 – 2000) are welcome!
This course is about chess openings and I believe you know how important they are. According to the statistics right-playing of the opening makes from 30 to 60% of your success (the exact number depends on your level).
This course consists of 6 sections. 4 of them are devoted of how to play for white and 2 – how to play for black.
What exactly do I teach in this course? I will teach you how to play against 2 Knights defense, Evans Gambit, against Scandinavian defense and Anti-Sicilians: Rossolimo and Moscow Variations.
As for black I will teach you Sicilian Defense: Paulsen Variation. If your opponent plays d4 as a first move, then I demonstrate you how to play Slav Defense: the exchange variation, the main line and some secondary lines.
I designed this course for beginners and club players with FIDE rating from 1200 to 2000. But if you don’t have FIDE rating, this is not a problem and it shouldn’t stop you from taking this course. Some lines I show in this course can be used even if you are FIDE Master or International Master.
With this course you also get:
- unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs
- all future additional lectures, game examples
- never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
What are the requirements?
- Just the rules of chess
What am I going to get from this course?
- To get advantage after first 10-15 moves playing a game
- Learn what plans to apply in certain positions
- To achieve a huge advantage if your opponent makes mistakes playing his line
- Know how to start the game
- Know how to get perfect position
What is the target audience?
- Beginners, who know the rules of chess
- Club players with FIDE rating from 1200 to 2000
Full Details ☞ [ Take Course Now ]