You’re 100% guarantee to learn fingerstyle guitar. Go from beginner to advanced.
In this course I WILL be teaching you how to play fingerstyle guitar. I cover all of the challenging chords, picking patterns, and techniques that are critical to this style IN DETAIL. I will be teaching you well known songs using a mutli-layered approach and giving you the fundamental skills to play your own favorite songs!
I call these individual layers phases. Phase 1 will cover the chords and alternating bass pattern, phase 2 will cover the chords and the bass played together, phase 3 will be the bass, chords, and melody. This course is designed specifically to allow you to learn your own favorite songs easily and quickly, because you learn the mechanics behind fingerstyle – NOT just a couple of bars off of a tab. This will also enable you to write your own songs for fingerstyle.
This layered system is extremely effective and will break down any barriers you may have encountered while trying to learn fingerstyle on your own.
“Being a serial course-taker…I have seen my fair share of courses. So, I know quality when I see it. That said – Paul did a great job with this course. I am a complete amateur, but was able to follow along easily.”
“…I like it a lot. It is very well structured, the instructions are very clear, comprehensive and easy to follow.”
“His method of making practicing sessions short and easy has really helped me with practicing. I have been working with Paul for some time now and would recommend his courses, tips and literature to anyone who is interested in learning to play the guitar or improving their skills and enjoying it.”
Here are some of the key features of this course:
- 100% 30 day money back guarantee
- Mobile ready
- Lifetime access
- Tablature and musical notation are included for all lessons
- Discounts to other future courses
- Discussion board for you to ask questions
As your instructor I will be listening to your feedback and I will be with you every step of the way to help you master guitar fingerstyle.
What are the requirements?
- Own a guitar
- Own a thumb-pick (optional)
- Have determination
- A little patience
What am I going to get from this course?
- Play alternate bass lines, chords, and melody all at the same time
- Play fingerstyle blues!
- Play fingerstyle (boom-chick) guitar
- Use your thumb to make complex chords easier
- Play with thumb-finger independence
- Play fingerstyle blues
- Know common fingerstyle chord shapes and patterns
- Know advanced fingerstyle chord shapes
- Learn to cover two strings with on finger
Who is the target audience?
- Take this course if you want to learn fingerstyle
- Take this course if you have been playing the guitar for at least six months
- Take this course if you’re trying fingerstyle guitar aren’t progressing as you would like or feel lost
- Take this course if you have never played fingerstyle
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]